Home » Application
The application for both incoming students and current/ transfer student is under review, but it will be available by September 30. The application will include:
• A basic information form
• A copy of an unofficial transcript
• A 500-word essay describing your place in USU’s intellectual community
• A brief extracurricular resume
• Maintained a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.5
• Earned a minimum USU index score of 126
Priority Deadline for incoming students is January 15, 2015. Students who apply by the priority Deadline will be notified by March 15, 2015.
Applications of students who are awarded a Presidential Scholarship will go through an accelerated review process.
• Maintained a minimum 3.5 cumulative college GPA
• Earned at least a B+ in English 2010 (Intermediate/ Research Writing) or equivalent course
• Time remaining to complete all Honors requirements (usually 4 semesters)